Ever wondered would it would be like to travel 20 hours on an airplane to the other side of the world?? Other than an uncomfortable plane ride, it was amazing!
Our adventures first started out in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. What a wonderful, clean, and beautiful city. Dubai is home to the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. What a view from the 140th floor!! It is also home to the largest shopping mall in the world. I really felt comfortable in this city and appreciated that fact that everything is new and clean. Our guide explained to us the nationalities that make up this city of 2.4 million people. Only 20% are from the UAE (United Arab Emirates). Of the remaining 80%, 50% are from India, the rest are from Pakistan, Philippines, and Bangladesh, in that order.