Street: 1431 South State Street
City: Orem, UT 84097
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Travel Industry Start Date: 1993
Destination Specialty: Africa, Alaska, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Azores, Canada, Canary Islands, Central America, Easter Island, Europe, Galapagos Islands, India, Lofoten Islands, Siberia, Silk Road, South America, South Pacific, USA
Areas of Expertise: Adventure Travel, Family Travel, Luxury Travel, Ocean Cruises, River Cruising, Train Travel, Tennis Packages
Vendor Specialties: Brendan Vacations, Classic Vacations, Cox & Kings, Delta Vacations, Disney Cruises, Funjet , Holland America Line, Pleasant Holidays, Princess Cruises, Rail Europe, Royal Caribbean, Trafalgar Tours, Travelbound, Viking River Cruises, AMA Waterways, Avanti Destinations, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Crystal Cruise, Disney Vacations, Europe Express, Globus Family Brands, Hurtigruten Voyages, Norwegian Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas, Silversea Cruise, American Queen Steamboat Company,
Places I've Traveled: I've traveled to over 90 countries!
Biography: “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” I like to discover new places to visit and love to see the beauty of the earth in landscape and animals. I have been on all seven continents and have circumnavigated the world twice on two separate trips. Not only do I have travel collectibles in my home, but I also display a world sand collection as well.
From an early age, I have learned about world geography and was exposed to the diversity of other cultures. I remember sitting in a parked car with my parents, at the Los Angeles Airport, to watch the planes fly overhead, instilling in me a love for travel. At age 16, I visited six countries in Europe for six weeks. Since then, I have traveled to over 90 countries/territories and I can advise clients on many destinations. My goal is to join the Travelers’ Century Club for anyone who has visited 100 or more countries and territories.
Travel broadens your horizons. It helps you to realize how big this world is with all the diverse cultures and natural beauty for us to enjoy. There are so many places to see. I like the quote: “You don’t travel to change others; travel changes you as an individual.”
My favorite questions are: “If you could travel to any destination in the world, where would you like to go?” and “What do you want to see or experience?”
My daughter has expressed that traveling is like a puzzle. Piece by piece, as you travel, you start to put together a more complete picture of the world. Like a puzzle, a client’s trip needs to be put carefully together, piece by piece, so it fits well and is memorable. I enjoy collaborating with each client and tailoring their trip to meet their preferences. I love to see the excitement in my client’s eyes for their upcoming trip.
I could share so many travel experiences with you. Some of my memorable highlights are:
- Sitting among a colony of 50,000 king penguins in the South Georgia Islands
- A hot-air balloon ride over the Masai Mara in Kenya
- Attending the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championship in England
- Not being able to leave an enclosed bird cage, in Brazil, because two macaws were on the exit door handle trying to escape.
- Standing with the Easter Island Statues
- Touching the walls of the Panama Canal
- Bungy jumping in New Zealand
- Helicopter ride over Victoria Falls, Africa
- Experiencing Siberia along the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Seeing the Taj Mahal in the early morning light
- Climbing up the steps inside the largest pyramid in Egypt
- Walking along the Great Wall in China
- Experiencing the view from Sugar Loaf Mountain, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Laying on the beach among the seals in the Galapagos Islands
- Seeing St. Basil’s in Red Square, Moscow, Russia
- Viewing a moonbow over Igazu Falls on the Brazilian/Argentine border
- Riding in a dugout canoe through the rain forest of Peru
- Climbing the steps of a temple in Tikal, Guatemala
- Walking along the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland
- Riding bikes along the Danube River in Hungary
- Traveling by train along the Silk Road through five of the Stans
- Listening to the digeridoo in the Australian outback
- Experiencing a thunderstorm on the Sea of Galilee
- A monkey unexpectedly dropping on my head while on The Rock of Gibraltar
- Climbing to the top of a minaret in Uzbekistan
- Standing on the continent of Antarctica
- Seeing Hong Kong from the air
- Zip-lining in Costa Rica
Even though I have been to many places in the world, I still love to experience the magic of riding the carousel, at night, in Disneyland.
With my travel experiences and knowledge of the world, I will help you plan a trip that will be memorable for you.
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm