Free Government taxes, port expenses & fees for Guest 1 & 2 on Oceanview and Above
Booking Window: 4/3/18 - 4/17/18 11:59pm EST
Terms and Conditions:
- Not applicable to categories OX, BX or MX (Sail Away Categories).
- Only applicable to guest 1 & 2 on the reservation.
- Not applicable on 1 & 2 night sailings.
- Only applicable to Government taxes, port expenses & fees related to the cruise fare.
- Government taxes, port expenses and fees are calculated based on the published itinerary.
- Offer is for new individual FIT reservations.
- Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits.
- Offer is not combinable with existing group block rates. Promotion cannot be held as group block. Offer not valid for affinity groups.
- Discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
- Government taxes, port expenses & fees are additional for guests 3-8th on the reservation.
- Cancellation fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
- Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE
- This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on air, hotel, land portion of cruisetours, or bundles.
- Non commissionable fares, service charges and gratuities are not included or part of this offer.
- No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at anytime.
- Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
- Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, AUSTRALIA and NCL ASIA. Not applicable to NCL BRAZIL, CE or UK offices.
- Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.
- This is a higher level promotion.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index).
- In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 USD per passenger per day
- Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships' registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2018 NCL Corporation Ltd
- Pick 5 Terms and Conditions