Come join Morris Murdock Travel's president Brian Hollien on the Viking River Cruise Grand European Tour from July 10 - July 24, 2017! Spend 15 magical days along the Rhine, Main, and Danube Rivers. From Holland’s windmill-studded tulip fields to Germany’s fairy-tale castles, from the engineering marvel of the Main-Danube Canal to the picturesque vineyards of Austria’s Wachau Valley, this epic voyage presents the highlights of Holland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Savor a decadent Sachertorte in a Viennese cafe. Enjoy panoramic views of imperial Budapest. Along the way discover the legend of the Lorelei, the ancient art of glassblowing, the music of Mozart and more.
Unlike their deep-sea brethren, river cruises prefer to open the world to its patrons in the shadow of old European cities. Let The Viking Eistla adhere to your comfort needs so you have less to worry and more to experience. A mind at ease is a mind that sees more. Cuisine designed with European inspiration and smooth, fine wines enrich the soul with fresh ingredients prepared daily. The exquisite service handles the little necessities so there is nothing to distract from the lovely architecture and wonderful culture. Learn about this wonderful corner of the world on and off the boat. When the day is done, sleep soundly adrift the calm river and amid the soft light of the old world.
When you travel with Morris Murdock Travel and Viking, we make sure that there are no surprises or hidden fees. The price you pay will cover just about everything including port charges, Wi-Fi, meals, lectures, activities and shore excursions. So, all you have to do is relax and enjoy a great journey.
- 15-day cruise with river-view stateroom from July 10-24, 2017
- 12 enriching daily shore excursions led by friendly knowledgeable local guides utilizing a high-tech audio headset system (includes 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
- Attentive service from award-winning, English-speaking staff, plus the personalized assistance of your on board Viking Concierge
- Engaging cultural enrichment with lectures, craft demonstrations, performances, hands-on cooking classes, and much more
- All on board meals created by Swiss-trained chefs featuring fresh ingredients, regional specialty options, and served in a variety of settings including al fresco dining (14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, and 14 dinners total)
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks with on board dinner and lunch service; bottled water and complimentary cappuccino, coffee, and tea at 24-hour hot beverage bar
- In-room infotainment system features movies on demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic, and more
- Complimentary internet service on board
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Champagne Reception
- Welcome Cocktail reception
- Travel document kit including ticket wallet, bag tags, and destination booklet
- All on board gratuities and port charges are covered in your package price