Murdockmurdock.com is in the travel business, not the spying business. We will not ask you for information that does not have a purpose and we will not require information to be disclosed that is not absolutely necessary. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to others, however, if you accessed this website through a Murdockmurdock.com Affiliate, your personally identifiable information (other than your credit card information) may be forwarded to that Affiliate. Whether you travel the Web or travel the world, Murdockmurdock.com wants you to always be safe!
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice shall apply to all information Murdockmurdock.com collects or is submitted by the user on the Murdockmurdock.com website. To make this notice easy to find; we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Use of Customer Information
Murdockmurdock.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways that differ from what is disclosed in this statement.
What we collect and why:
• MorrisMurdock.com may include information about your visit in collective or aggregated data that does not identify you specifically. For example, we may tell our advertisers or investors the number of website visitors or the most popular vacation destinations.
• Our server recognizes domain names and the pages visited. This data is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control and improvement of our website.
• MorrisMurdock.com does not market to children nor collect personal information about children at this website.
What We Collect and Why:
• Your name, email address, physical address, phone and fax number, and credit card number, expiration date and billing address are necessary to ensure we are able to make and confirm your reservation. We do not share this personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your reservation or product order.
• Your contact information is needed in order to notify you in the event of any processing difficulties or unforeseen circumstances fulfilling your reservation or product order. In some cases, paper tickets may need to be mailed to you. The more easily we can contact you, the better we can serve you.
• MorrisMurdock.com will use the information you provide about yourself in order to make the MorrisMurdock.com website as customer friendly as possible. We want to know how to better serve you, but do not want to invade your life. We may ask you for more information about your travel interests. In the future this information may be used to help MorrisMurdock.com make more appropriate travel recommendations. However, this information will always be optional.
Electronic Newsletter (Eblasts)
What We Collect and Why:
• Your email address ensures you receive the newsletter in a timely manner.
• Your name is optional and tells us who personally to address - just a nice touch.
• Although we do not want you to miss any great travel deals, you can unsubscribe to any MorrisMurdock.com newsletter at anytime, by sending an email to email@example.com. Please tell us the newsletter title and the email address you want removed.
• Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer tied to information about you. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once you close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the Web browser help file directions.
• Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
An Affiliate is a website not owned or operated by MorrisMurdock.com, but uses MorrisMurdock.com's booking capabilities for processing travel reservations. The MorrisMurdock.com name may or may not appear on the Affiliate website.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may be required by law to disclose information you have provided in obtaining our travel products or services. We may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to our interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could bring harm to others. In addition, it may be necessary for us to provide customer information to third parties, such as credit card companies, for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
Third Party Intermediaries
MorrisMurdock.com uses an outside a credit card processing company and bank check processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
MorrisMurdock.com provides information about travel either reserved or purchased on this website to the suppliers who will fulfill your travel reservation. Although we offer travel products from hotel, airline, car rental and other suppliers that are reputable companies, we have not placed limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the information privacy practices of any travel suppliers whose products you purchase on this website. In addition, these travel suppliers may also contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about your confirmed reservation.
MorrisMurdock.com will occasionally share aggregated information with our service providers. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information and is used to develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our website visitors.
MorrisMurdock.com may contract with a reputable third-party to facilitate the distribution of survey, promotion, or sweepstakes programs. Upon completion of these projects, all information is returned to us.
If you access our website through one of our Affiliates and make travel reservations, your personally identifiable information (other than credit card information) may be forwarded to that particular Affiliate.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable information)
MorrisMurdock.com will share aggregated demographic information with our Affiliates and advertisers.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that MorrisMurdock.com is in no way responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the MorrisMurdock.com website.
Notification of Changes
If MorrisMurdock.com decides to change its Privacy Statement, we will post those changes this Privacy Statement so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you by way of email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address) changes or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct or update a user's personally identifiable information. Users can all email our Customer Support at Customer Care or by contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If users have any questions or suggestions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
Morris Murdock Travel
101 South 200 East, Suite 101
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
This Privacy Statement is effective as of May 01, 2016
E-mail: Web Administrator